Sunday, September 28, 2014

BUBBLEGUM BARF Vol. 5

I told my best friend everything that winter. It was so cold that year that my lungs always felt so tight inside my chest and my lips were constantly chapped, cracked, and bloody, when I breathed, secrets spilled out. I never intended that. He always talked about the cold like it was a friend he had known all his life, and when I spilled my guts on the phone that night he didn't judge he just gave me advice, he said I should have kissed you when I had the chance. But how can I explain how impossible it is to even hold your hand when my mouth is sewn shut and my tongue is all tied up? You said that I was cute but I bet you said that to every girl that looked at you when you figured out that you could ruin people's lives by flirting with them once or twice.

i don't mean that i'm sorry i'm just upset right now

No comments:

Post a Comment