Thursday, September 18, 2014

BUBBLEGUM BARF Vol. 2

You always said that I was kind, but loving you made me cruel and jealous and help me please I've got a weak spine and razor blades for teeth and they cut me up every time I try to speak but there are so many things I've got to tell you like how before we met I was so very alone and you were so new and exciting and a very good liar, goddamn, you could weave the most seductive webs, and when you grabbed me and said "kiss me now or never" and I lost my grip, forgot how to breathe, I really meant to be brave and say "I loved you instantly, that day we went to that park that one time, remember?" The truth is that there were a thousand reasons to leave and so few to stay but above all else there was love, and it was often cold and ugly and lonelier than I'd ever been on my own. But, oh, my god, it was so exciting seeing those glimpses of the unknown.

you wanted me because i was kind but loving you made me cruel i'm so sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment