Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Demons Are Clever, They Lurk In Ordinary Things

My demons are there are too many people out there and they are never going to leave me alone
My demons are I am turning down my music because I don’t want anyone else to hear what I am listening to
My demons are I have to sit at the back of the classroom because I cannot stand the possibility that someone might be looking at the back of my head
My demons are oh my god I’ve been staring at that girl I’m sorry I was just daydreaming
My demons are I can hear voices from the room I just left they are probably talking about how much they hate me right
My demons are I bet they think I’m crazy because of my scars
My demons are I can feel our auras touching when you sit down next to me please leave
My demons are what should I say oh god I never know what to say maybe I should just stay quiet
My demons are shut up shut up shut up
My demons are I want you to touch me so badly but when you do I feel like I might die
My demons are I am afraid of everything especially the things I want
My demons are one day I will die and the whole universe will forget that I was ever here at all

No comments:

Post a Comment